About This Project
A New York based international professional services firm with corporate offices throughout the U.S. needed to meet the challenge of accommodating a large mobile workforce traveling between offices. Easily accessible and secure workspaces with temporary, yet exclusive, storage for each employee was imperative to the success of their business model.
- Simple ‘open concept’ which could be translated and replicated in all the other regional/ International offices to ensure familiarity and quick acceptance by staff, based on a digital keypad.
- They did not want to rely on additional credentials ie bracelets, cards, fobs, ble devices etc to activate locks: thereby simplifying management and user experience.
- A contemporary sleek design, easily cleaned and sanitized.
- Locks to be in ‘free’ mode so anyone could secure and use a lock if available but also wanted the lock to be flexible to switch to ‘assigned’ mode so workers permanently based at an office could secure a locker for long term use.
- Easily Managed. Managers are able to open locks with an electronic wireless E-Key* if required or a 6 digit master code.
- Audit Capability – They needed the ability to audit when required the opening and closing of the lock to monitor activity.
- Required quick visual availability status ie locker free or occupied which the OCS®PRO gives with red LED (occupied)
- Low maintenance – stand alone system with up to five years battery life.
The OCS®PRO checked in on all counts meeting all the requirements and more! The OCS®PRO which is now being rolled out to all other facilities matched with the Hamilton Casework Solutions Lockers for this and many more clients. The office ‘hotel’ is moving with the times and Ojmar with their partner Hamilton Casework Solutions are here to help make the stay more productive, effective and secure.